Autumn Crop







Top of the Crops
Yesterday I had a burst of self confidence which lead me to think 'forget all the 'beauty rules' that say Big Girls can't wear crop tops and body con' and so I wore both. Outside. In public. 
Seeing as we've gotten to the awkward Autumn season where the weather hasn't yet made up it's mind on how cold it is, I paired it with a felt hat and this gorgeous deep red coat, which I ended up being quite thankful for as I could throw it on whenever I started question my outfit choice. That being said, this outfit was a massive step in terms of self confidence for me and there's a certain feeling of achievement as I'm writing this post. 





Hat - Asos, Coat - Thrifted, Crop Top - River Island, Skirt - My mum's (don't tell her), Shoes - Asos, Lipstick - Rimmel London (Shade 30), Bag - Zara

Photography - Chloe Ackers



Popular Posts