Winter Wishlist

1. White Grid Print Backpack - This bag is so simple yet so smart, the colour is classy without sticking to the usual black/tan coloured bags
2. Grey Grid Check Plain Collar Coatigan - Grid seems to be a theme in this wishlist, and the pattern on this dress is so cute. My coat obsession really rears its head in the winter and although my collection is probably already bigger than it should be, I can't help but be drawn to this coatigan.
3. White Chunky Lace Up Heeled Boots - It's not often that I fall in love with a white pair of shoes, but these are stunning. Being 5'4, I need all the extra height I can get, and this heel is the perfect size for everyday wear without being too painful. I love the detail of the gold zip and black soles and all I'm left to wonder is how long they'd stay white for...
4. Vera Moda Navy Check Skater Dress - The shape and print of this dress is completely adorable and the shape creates a perfect silhouette
5. Rankin Portrait - After studying Rankin in photography, I have fallen slightly in love with his work. His ability to really see people means is photos have a way of capturing the true nature of the subject.
6. Geo Long Sleeve Polo Top - Having broken the crop top barrier I've been finding myself not shying away from that section in shops and this one isn't too short, either. The geometric print is eye-catching without being overwhelming and would look great pair with a black or white skirt.

Popular Posts