M.A.C Studio Face and Body Foundation

Having Christmas and my birthday within two weeks of each other means that I was treated with quite a few beauty related gifts recently, my possible favourite of which being this foundation. I've never had the guts to bite the bullet and buy a M.A.C foundation before, as I've gotten used to using Rimmel's Match Perfection, but I really love this and it might become a staple for me. 


 I got this in shade N1 which I believe is the lightest shade (I am very pale...) and it's the perfect match to my skin. It's a liquid formula, but it's quite thick and offers really great coverage which is good for those of us who don't always have perfect skin. I really dislike using brushes or sponges for foundation so I apply this with my fingers which works well enough and means less product is wasted. 

Overall I really love this foundation, and so far I haven't found any negatives with it (not that I'm too surprised, it is M.A.C after all.)

Popular Posts