"I don't even have a pla..."

If I had a penny or every time an adult asked me about my future, I'd probably be able to afford my University fees. Truthfully, there's so much I want to do with my life. Too much.
I want to write for a magazine. I want to start my own magazine. I want people to attend my fashion shows. I want a successful blog, and to start a YouTube. I want to travel and meet people and ride elephants and build schools. I want to dance with strangers. Most of all I want to perform.
Being in a band as a young teenager and performing in various school productions has taught me that being up on stage, singing is the only think I want to do for the rest of my life. Sure, I'd love to be able to work in a magazine or make videos or design clothes, but I know I'll be restless for the rest of my life it if doesn't involve music in some way. 
Whether I'm posting covers on YouTube, performing in pubs with a guitar in my spare time or touring the world playing in sold out stadiums. The truth is, I don't really care, as long as I always have the opportunity to sing and share my music with people in the hopes that maybe one person will connect with it. 

But, you know, it's a lot easier to say "I want to study Fashion Communications at University..."

Popular Posts