Time For Tea

To fulfil the biggest British stereotype, I adore tea. I absolutely love it. I would marry it, if it was possible. However, there are some people who don't (weirdos) and so, for those of you who don't love tea but want to try, here are some of the best teas, according to tea queen, me.



#1: YORKSHIRE.

I have had fights with people over the best kind of tea, and regardless of the outcome, this tea will always reign. Don't talk to me about PG Tips, or Tetley, just give me a cup of Yorkshire Gold with a dash of milk and it's happy days. And make it strong - weak tea is for weak people.

#2: Salted Caramel Green Tea

For those of us who want to pretend to be healthy but can't stand the taste of green tea; this one is for us. I'm not going to pretend it tastes of actual caramel, because that would be lying, However, it is the most pleasant of green teas and once you drill it into your head that it's full of health benefits, it suddenly becomes a lot tastier.

#3: Buttermint tea.

I have a confession; I once put milk in peppermint tea by mistake and...I've never looked back. I know that's gross, and I know it's shameful, but PLEASE try it (and maybe ignore the green tinge it has). Buttermint tea is peppermint with a vanilla flavouring which makes the added milk EVEN BETTER. Trust me on this.



#4: Peppermint and Liquorice

Mum bought this tea as an experiment,and every single sip is an adventure. This is possibly one of the most confusing teas you will ever experience and for that, it makes it onto my list. It's sweet, but minty and the taste changes in your mouth and it's just so exciting. So if you want both a hot beverage and a wild ride, this one is for you.

#5: Apple and Cinnamon

Yes. I just...yes. This tea is so good and wintery but also light enough for spring and summer and it's fruity but also a little spicy and is there a tea description guide because honestly I'm stuck for adjectives here. This tea is great and if you find the right mug, it's even better.

As a bonus gift, because I'm a) brilliant and b) really good at making pointless things, I made a tea drinking playlist. It's called "darling, get a cup of tea" and if that doesn't tell you how tea-friendly it is, well then you're a bit of a nonce. (P.S. click it)


Popular Posts